The COVID vaccine has been approved for distribution by AEH and should be available soon. Stay tuned to this site for timelines or contact us at 662-624-2504 for further information.
Please carefully read the following information regarding coronavirus (COVID-19):
Please do not come to Aaron E Henry Community Health Services Center if:
- You recently traveled to China, Iran, Italy, Japan, or South Korea AND have a fever of 100.4 degrees or greater, cough, or shortness of breath
- You have recently been in contact with someone who tested positive for corona virus AND have a fever of 100.4 degrees or greater, cough, or shortness of breath.
If you meet the criteria above, please stay home and call us at 662-624-4292 OR 662-624-2504.
We will assist any patients with a high suspicion (based on screening questions above) of coronavirus exposure and coordinate care with the Mississippi Department of Health and local hospitals. Please note testing for coronavirus (COVID-19) is only done by approval of the Mississippi State Department of Health and only when patients meet federal guidelines for testing.
We may have a high call volume and longer than normal hold times on our phone lines. If you have routine requests—such as lab results, appointment times, or need to request a medication refill—please contact us using the patient portal or BY dialing 662-624-4292 OR 662-624-2504.
Please contact the Mississippi State Department of Health with general questions about coronavirus.
- MS State Department of Health coronavirus information
- Mississippi Coronavirus Hotline (8 a.m. –5 p.m., Monday through Friday): 877-978-6453
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention coronavirus information
For answers to frequently asked questions about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), click here.